- 3 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 125g of tuna
- 1 carrot
- 150g of cooked broccoli
- Pumpkin seeds q.s.
- Salt q.s.
- Pepper q.s.
- Chopped parsley q.s.
- In a bowl beat the eggs and egg whites. Reserve.
- Heat a pan with salt and water. When it begins to boil, put the broccoli sprigs and let it simmer for about 5 to 8 minutes. Remove from heat, drain the water and reserve.
- Add the tuna, a scraped carrot, the seeds and stir everything very well. Add the broccoli broken into small pieces.
- Season with salt, pepper and parsley and stir.
- Put this mixture in a silicone mould and bake for about 20 minutes at 180º C.
- When the pie is golden, remove and serve immediately.
Note: Image is for illustrative purposes only.