Ingredients (serves 2):
- 1 large sweet potato
- 100g of chicken
- 1/2 carrot
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon of quark cheese
- Salt q.s.
- Pepper q.s.
- Garlic powder q.s.
- Provence herbs q.s.
- Turn the oven on at 180ºC.
- Bake a sweet potato with chicken and some salt, letting it cook well.
- Remove the peel of the sweet potato and mash well.
- Add the egg whites, mix well and let cool.
- Chop the chicken and grate the carrot.
- In a skillet, add a drizzle of olive oil, the chicken, the garlic powder, the Provence herbs and a carrot. Add the quark cheese and season to taste, wrapping everything very well. Remove from the heat and reserve.
- In the meanwhile, line silicone forms with the mashed sweet potato and make a hole in the middle. Cover the bottom with the chicken mixture and finish with some more of the sweet potato mixture.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until golden.
Note: Image is for illustrative purposes only.