Ingredients (serves 2):
- 250g of Shrimp
- 2 courgettes
- 1 lemon juice
- 1 chilli
- Olive oil q.s.
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Coriander q.s.
- White pepper q.s.
- White wine q.s.
- Refined salt q.s.
- Coarse salt q.s
- Start by washing the courgette and cutting into thin, long strips (use a spiral vegetable chopper). In a bowl place the courgette, season with salt and pepper. Reserve.
- Peel the shrimp and sauté in a frying pan with olive oil, chilli and garlic. Season with coarse salt, pepper and refresh with some white wine.
- After the shrimps are cooked, add the lemon juice and the chopped coriander.
- Add the courgette and let it cook for a few seconds.
- Remove and serve immediately.
Note: Image is for illustrative purposes only.