- 4 eggs
- 1 red onion
- 2 cups of spinach
- 2 grated carrots
- 1/2 small diced grilled chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons of flax seeds
- Salt q.s.
- 1 tbsp of chopped chives
- Extra virgin olive oil q.s.
- Preheat the oven to 170º and grease the muffin moulds with a little olive oil.
- In a skillet, sauté an onion with a little olive oil.
- Add a grated carrot and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add the spinach and chicken breast and cook for 5 minutes. Remove and let cool a bit.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, beat the eggs with a pinch of salt.
- Add the chicken and the vegetables to the eggs and stir well.
- Place the chives and the flax seeds and stir.
- Place the mixture in the moulds and bake for about 20 minutes or until cooked.
Note: Image is for illustrative purposes only.